Sunday, September 6, 2009

Men That I Am Zany For #11... Yummerrific Dylan & Dermot




When I have had a bit of whiskey I will get them mixed up, but there is no doubt about the fact that I am a fan of both Dylan McDermott & Dermot Mulroney. Both are yummy, both are good actors that are over looked because they have that great touch for light comedy. I first noticed Dylan (48) in Steel Magnolias & I loved his story arc on Will & Grace. I took note of Dermot (46) in 1990's Longtime Companion, in which he gave an amazing performance, but I always like his work, especially when he takes his clothing off. Poor Debra Messing. That must have been a difficult shoot. Too bad men in their late 40s can't be hot, huh? I feel sort of guilty that I get them mixed up a bit...but I would really like to get mixed up with them sometime.



No comments:

Post a Comment